Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life's Little Disappointments

Well, it may not be over yet, but I'm calling tonight's NHL Western Quarterfinal for San Jose's Sharks, since my Flame can't seem to hold it together and going into the 3rd period they've given up 5 goals to scoring 2. What a disappointment. Pathetic. Go play golf.

As for the Democratic Primary, it looks like Clinton took PA, but then again, that was expected. I'm disappointed Obama couldn't pull out a win, but then again Hillary's gotta be disappointed that she's only up by a few delegates--not enough for her to win the nomination.

Disappointment breeds the blues, so here are some for you on a late Tuesday night:



Cheers,

Sean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite clip from one of my favorite rock movies, DON'T LOOK BACK!

Sean said...

glad I could have been of service ;)

Sean

september boy said...

My new blog post *cough cough shameless plug* is video-centric as well :o)