Sunday, April 20, 2008

AHHHH!

So it's bitterly cold here in Calgary, and it's been snowing for two, maybe three days. Sometimes I feel like the weather in this city matches my mood-swings, with all of its ups and downs. On the other hand, cyclical matching or not, the rapid weather cycles aggravate my migraine, so even the ups suck some times :P

Good news though, the Flames won 2-0 versus the Sharks tonight, so we're going to game seven. Mind you, if we win that, it means a series against Detroit that we're very likely to lose.

Nothing seems to be making me happy tonight.

Well, except this:

humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

Sure Cavan may not think much of the LOLcat phenomena, but II still get a kick out of the occasional LOLnimal. Besides, who listens to their little brother's anyway?

God, I hate winter in April.


Sean

No comments: